Published Jan 15, 2016

The supplies finally came and I tried again.  This time I used Brambleberry Black Cherry fragrance, not only one of my favorites, but a customer favorite as well.  I corrected the errors I made the first time, letting my soap come to a thicker trace before pouring, and keeping my colors in the same palet.   I also made sure I used my silicone liner so that my dividers fit better.  Much smoother going than last time.

The first picture is when I had removed the dividers, the bottom right is where I did the Taiwan Swirl, and on the top right is where I did the modified swirl.  I can’t wait until tomorrow to do the cut and see if I got the lotus blossom look this pattern produces.

Until tomorrow then!

Show less

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s